Here I was thinking snowmen would just be the vanilla snowmen we’re all used to: three balls of snow, a carrot nose, coal for eyes and maybe a top hat.
I definitely underestimated the Sims team on this one.
Cool, right? And Mr. Reaper looks quite proud of himself, doesn’t he? Why is alien snowman holding a rolling pin?
But wait! There’s more!
· Sim with Insane and Computer Whiz traits have 50:50 chance to learn alien snowman.
· Alien Sim has 50:50 chance to learn alien snowman.
Tragic Clown Snowman
· Sim with Grumpy and Hates Outdoors traits have 50:50 chance to learn tragic clown snowman.
· If sim’s Mood level is below -40 when finishing the snowman, they can learn how to make the tragic clown snowman.
Grim Reaper Snowman
· Sim with Unlucky and Evil traits have 50:50 chance to learn grim reaper snowman.
· Elder sim has 50:50 chance to learn grim reaper snowman, chance is added to existing trait and tombstone chances.
· When finishing snowman, if 1 tombstone/urn is on the lot and/or sim’s inventory, that sim might learn Grim Reaper Snowman.
· If Sim has part time job at Mausoleum, 50:50 chance to learn grim reaper snowman.
· Sim with Daredevil, Evil, Mean Spirited, Hot Headed, Pyromaniac traits have 50:50 chance to learn evil snowman.
· Sim with Athletic and Loves The Outdoors traits have 50:50 chance to learn hockey snowman.
· Better chance of sim learning how to make hockey snowman if there is an ice rink on the lot.
Five awesome snowmen!
The image above is from the official Sims 3 Facebook page and I haven’t seen anymore images floating around of the snowmen specifically. When I DO find some, I’ll post them.