Are you experiencing these errors?
- Your The Sims 3 Base game is incompatible with the current sims 3 expansion pack. Please update your game via the game launcher.
- There was an error during startup. See the Log for more details.
- Launcher Reading Version 0.0.0.0
- Crash to desktop when The Sims 3 attempts to use more than 2 GiB (2 GB) virtual memory. See below under Large Address Aware for details.
- Error 13 when saving. See below under Large Address Aware for details.
I found a program last night that will fix these issues for you. If you’re missing patches, this program will show you what you’re missing and will install them for you. If you’re having issues patching up to 1.17/2.12/3.8/4.5/5.2, this program will take care of that as well.
First-rate support is provided and the program is regularly updated. The installation and running of the program is dead easy involving just a couple of clicks.
Mind you, I’d never suggest you violate EA’s Rules of Conduct but if you’re having issues you cannot get resolved, maybe reading the comments for The Sims 3 Patch Downloader will prove helpful. 😉
Click here to download The Sims 3 Patch Downloader.