These babies are coming at us like hot cakes or something…or basically anything that might fly at your head quickly.
First the base game, then World Adventures, then High-End Loft Stuff Pack, then Ambitions, then an announced Fast Lane Stuff Pack and now Late Night. My fingers are tired just typing all of that.
All this for a game that came out just over a year ago. Sheesh!
Late Night is like Nightlife which was like Hot Date before it.
You can read the release over on my Press Release section. I’ll even link ya cause I know you’re lazy: Late Night Next The Sims 3 Expansion.
Here’s the most interesting and exciting quote out of the whole shebang:
“…they can discover the secret of becoming a vampire…”
That kicks a ton of ass.
I can’t help but wonder if players really were, “…very vocal about unleashing their Sims in more interesting and unpredictable social situations…”. New places are great; the towns do get old after a while. And I’m sure having the ole hot tub back will be a hoot but I’m a bit surprised they didn’t go the Seasons route or the Pets route.
Let’s see. Here’s the rundown of the Sims 2 Expansions:
- University – which I loved
- Open for Business – Ambitions’s ugly looking daddy
- Bon Voyage – which was like an anemic World Adventures
- Apartment Life
They’ve basically checked three out of the eight expansions off the list. Should be interesting to see what they throw at us next. All I can say is they better make this worth my while because High-End Loft was full of fail.
And now, for my next number, I bring you a video and pictures. Yay pretty pictures!
*Edited to add Key Features*
- Unleash your Sims in more interesting and unpredictable social situations!
- Schmooze with celebrities on the rooftop of a skyscraper, woo the crowd with your Sims’s band, or be the best bartender in town at the hottest new lounge.
- Hang out at the hippest spots in town, from dive bars to dance clubs to chic lounges, complete with bouncers.
- Gain fame and fortune as a member of a music band, mixologist, director, or local celebrity.
- Wander into a certain part of town and your Sims just might uncover the secret to becoming a vampire.
- Gain access to exclusive areas and enjoy celebrity perks like penthouse living, luxury hot tubs and cars.