DEBUT TRAILER FOR EA’S THE SIMS 3 FOR CONSOLE AND HANDHELD
Behind Closed Doors, People Confess How They Play With Life…The Results May Shock You
You can tell a lot about a person by how they create their Sims. Dominatrix workout fiend? We don’t judge. Check out the debut trailer for The Sims 3 for console and handheld released today where people confess how they play with life. Public nudity, slapping strangers, stealing and cheating; think you’ve done it all? Hear what people confess to when the door is closed.
Whether you create your Sim in your likeness, act out secret desires or play up the drama, The Sims 3 lets you create your unique story. What you do with your Sims is your choice. This autumn, play The Sims 3 on the console of your choice whether that be Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Wii or Nintendo DS. Just make sure the door is closed behind you.
In The Sims 3 for console and handheld, players will be able to create Sims with unique personalities, fulfill their desires…or not, and control their lives within a living neighborhood. Additionally, all-new features make it easier than ever to mess with life as players can you unlock the ultimate “Karma Powers” for instant control and unleash them on your Sims. Players can Help your Sim “get lucky,” bless them with “instant beauty” or be deviant and curse them with an “epic fail.” But players should use these powers wisely—they may have unexpected results and karma may come back to bite.
The Sims series’ continues to provide universally appealing content, emergent gameplay mechanics, and an innate sense of humor in its gameplay while bringing out the player’s creativity. The Sims 3 for console and handheld builds on this foundation while offering new features that will make for a robust, deep and rewarding gameplay experience.
The game will be featured at EA’s E3 booth next week behind closed doors. Please let us know if you have any questions.
The Sims 3 for Console and Handheld: Platform Specific Key Features
Xbox 360 & PlayStation 3
• Build, Design, and Share Your Creations with the World! Connect to share your creations and download content from other players around the world without ever leaving the game through a seamlessly integrated exchange system.*
• Complete Challenges to Earn Rewards! Face short and long term challenges and reap rewards and trophies. Then share achievements with your friends online by connecting with Facebook.
• Build and Customize! Build the ultimate home for your Sims, improve your town with building upgrades, and more.
• Go Head to Head Against Friends! In the new Life Moments Game, play with up to three other players as you bet on life’s most important moments to earn points and garner rewards.
• Exclusive Content and Town. Enjoy an all-new beach location with new residents, traits, careers, weather, Karma Powers, lifetime wishes and for the first time direct control of your Sim.
• Live long and Simulate! Create any Sim you can imagine and control their lives for the first time on DS. Control multiple Sims within a household and enjoy life’s special moments as you interact with the world.
• Robust Create a Sim. Use your stylist to sculpt your Sims’ facial features. Choose hair styles and clothing and dictate your Sims’ personalities.
• Customize your Sims world! For the first time ever on DS, build your Sims home with tools to draw walls and floors, and customize with décor objects, textures, and more.