Usually, if you’re reading a post like this – especially if you searched “addicted to Sims” – you already know the answer. You are completely and hopelessly addicted to Sims 3. It’s alright. We’re here to help.
Here are ten signs you’re addicted to Sims 3, in no particular order.
- You wonder what’s in Stu Surprise and consider making it in real life.
- You feel confused when you can’t speed past boring activities like showering, eating and childbirth. Where’s the 3 button?!
- You create people you have crushes on and then create a Sim version of you and then play out your sick sick fantasies.
- Motherlode – if you don’t know what I’m talking about then you’re safe.
- Whenever you hear or read “WooHoo”, you instantly start thinking about sex. But not human sex…Sims sex.
- You contemplate removing the ladder from the pool when you notice someone you don’t like is swimming.
- You don’t understand why it takes your real kids longer than thirty minutes to figure out the whole potty training thing.
- You start to wonder what random people would look like if you “Simmed” them…and then you do.
- You talk to your non-Sims playing friends and family about Sims 3 even though they ignore you. They WILL love Sims 3.
- You dream about your Sims.